Wanted: chicken-lover and human-hater - Lord Chickenhead

 

Good day fellow criminals!

My name is Lord Chickenhead, and I need a partner for my perfect crime. I shall explain. As you may have noticed from my name, I am part chicken, so I want to steal all my brothers and sisters from those foul humans. We mustn’t just steal the chickens, we shall also KILL the humans! For all of this, I will need a fitting partner in crime who has many skills: I need you to be very good with weapons, you must also be very strong mentally and physically and I would love for you to be a little shorter than me, because then we make a way more dynamic duo. Probably the most important point: you. Must. Like. Chickens! I have more than enough allies since I am the head of the Sicilian Mafia, but none of those stupid turkeys are good enough for this job. If you think you are the right fit, give me a call … I mean send me a lettre obviously.

Comments

  1. Hi Lord Chickenhead, I am very good with chickens and have a lot of excperience with stealing them from people's houses. I also hate people who have chickens for pets. They don't truly understand the power of this animal, so I wouldn't mind killing some of these idiots. I have a lot of allies in this industry which means I can get us the best and most powerfull weapons. BUT I want something in exchange. I want 10 chickens for me, don't worry they won't get hurt, they will just clean up my dirty work by having a nice meal...Get back to me as soon as you can pls. I have a lot of other stuff to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord Chickenhead28 April 2026 at 00:04

      Hello kipnapper567, after thinking and debating for a very long time I have agreed to your terms you can have your ten chickens BUT I want in on your crime to steal rosie's chickens.
      kind regards Lord C.H.

      Delete
  2. The Book Bandit27 April 2026 at 23:57

    Wow, I am suddenly so glad that I don't own chickens. 😅

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lord Chickenhead! My name is Justice13 and I think your feelings are valid, family shouldn't be seperated. Whilst I don't think I'll be able to help you with your crime, I did want to let you know that if you need anything you can let me know! Unfortunately I usually just look up information or help others plan their crimes, so I can't really help you get your brothers and sisters back :(
    If you need me to look up addresses or find any other information, let me know!
    Good luck!
    Kind regards,
    Justice13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lord Chickenhead, I am the Petnapper. I LOVE animals. I like the idea of stealing chickens and killing humans, because we all hate humans, right? They NEVER take good care of animals. I can help you with your crime with only one condition: we are going to steal EVERY pet. Not just the chickens but every animals that lives in those houses. You can keep the chickens (only if you take good care of them) and I keep the rest of the animals that we have stolen. Is that a deal? Let me know as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello lord chikenhead, I am Lafayette I'm know for loving animals and i am great with weapons . I think you are right about humans they treat animals horrible and we will be a great team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567