Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

 

I am Fashion Icon. I am suffering from a major case of fashion depression, which basically means I am in desperate need of some iconic pieces. Are you a total Diva who’s having the same problem and isn’t afraid to break the law? Then I am looking for you! Hopefully, you know a lot about the latest fashion shows because you’re going to distract the store owners by impressing them with your outfits and knowledge about their field. You’ll pretend to be my girlfriend, don’t worry, I am gay 😊, and we’ll be the most iconic duo in Rome. While you distract the store owners, I steal some pieces for the both of us. Thrust me, I have taste!

Contact me if you are interested!

Comments

  1. I myself am not in need of fashion (I've been wearing the same EVIL lab coat since 1923), but I still have a crossdressing homosexual robot you can use laying around somewhere (don't ask why).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fashion Icon, I am scary child and I would really like to help you. I do like clothes, so I think that would be perfect! I think I could distract the store owners, while you steal the clothes. The only problem is that I'm a child, but we will figure that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Black Cat of Salvation27 April 2026 at 23:46

    Hello, Fashion Icon. I take great interest in your crime, for I am also quite obsessed with fashion. It's important to look good, as you know. Therefore, I would like to join you and gain some nice attire. Now, you might be thinking, why should you hire me? Well, I have gained knowledge in the fashion field from Tiktok and I'm good at distracting people. Thus, I think I would be perfect for your crime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Black Cat of Salvation, I think you might be the perfect partner for this crime. Would you like to meet up by the Pantheon at 3am to futher discuss our plan? Hopefully the annoying tourists will be gone by then.

      Delete
  4. This is a very great idea! I'm really into fashion and I own a vintage store. I totally understand your needs for icon pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Blue Spirit28 April 2026 at 00:10

    Hey, I am the Blue Spirit. I am really in need of someone who speaks Italian and because you are born in Rome and can speak Italian you can really help me. I also love a good fashion queen. I also think I can help you because I am great in making plans and stealing so I can help you steal the iconic fashion pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Fashion Icon, I am Pasta4277 and i love fashion. My own style is always up to date and i follow the latest fashion trends. I have already stolen clothes from designer brands so i have experience with these kind of crimes. I think i fit perfectly in the profile you are looking for and I am looking forward to work together!
    Kind regards,
    Pasta4277

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567