Vintage Crime - Spice Ice
Hello! I’m Spice Ice. If you don’t already know me: I’m one off the most mysterious murderers out there, I’m know for my short green curly hair.
Even though I’m already good at my crimes, I’m looking for a partner in crime!
I want to kill a specific family that owns a large collection of expensive clothing. By killing them and stealing their clothes, I can earn a lot of money (and you too). I will sell them in my vintage store, like I always do. But not only do I need a partner in crime, I also need someone to close and open my store.
If you are a mysterious young person who wants too earn money, please let me know.
There are a few important qualities you should have: You have to be really fast, like me, you also need to be respectful and helpful towards clients to stay undercover in my vintage store.
If you think this is you, send me a text message on +32 567 99 33 (fake). If you don’t text me before the end of the month I will not choose you as my partner.
This is a really difficult crime and we could become suspects easily. I will bring your outfit as a disguise!
Hello Spice Ice, I'm Pink Porsche and I would love to be your partner. I love your idea of your crime. My biggest obsessions are cars and clothes. I am very respectfull and helpfull towords other people ,so I could help a lot in your vintage store with the customers.
ReplyDeleteKind regards Pink Porsche.
Hi! First of all thank you for replying. It would be great if you would come and work in my store and help me with my crime. If you still want to come help me, you can just come to my store and I will explain further.
DeleteHey, I am maybe not known for my world wide sense of fashion but I do like to dress up, especially as Santa Claus of course. If you have an elf suit somewhere in your vintage store that you could put on I would love to work with you. I can be really respectful if I need to so I can also work in your store.
ReplyDeleteI hope I'll see you soon!
Grinch 2.0
Hello Spice Ice, I, User93, might be the criminal you're looking for. I am in my early 20s so I consider it young, I'm fast, sneaky and mysterious, but also kind and respectfull. I would love to work in your vintage store.
ReplyDeleteUser93