Unexpected but deserved - Justice13
Hello! My name is Justice13 and I need a partner in crime. First, I’ll introduce myself: I’m a very successful lawyer, I’m 32 years old and I have a black cat. I need someone to kill a client of mine. Because of my job I can’t do it myself, so I am looking on this site. Before I explain the crime, I will tell you a little bit more about how we met and why he needs to get murdered. I met the client, John, eight months ago when he was arrested for threatening multiple police officers. He called me to be his attorney and so I represented him in his trial. He had a lot of priors, but he was found innocent of all charges, because of my good work. After the trial he told me something very disturbing: he had raped and murdered at least 13 boys and girls and was planning his next one. I can’t go to the police because this falls under client-attorney privilege, so he needs to be killed. For this murder I need someone who can shut off an alarm system, someone who is clever and can find solutions to unexpected problems. John owns a house near the beach and is there every day, he lives alone. I want you to break into his house, through the back entrance, shut off the surveillance, go to his bedroom and stab him 13 times in his stomach. You have to be super careful not to leave fingerprints or DNA. If you are interested, text me with a burner phone! See you soon!
Dear Justice13, I'm Cassie and I think, I would be the perfect partner in crime. I work as a FBI agent, so I have investigated a lot of criminals, therefore i won't be scared and let my emotions interfere with our mission. I'm very quick and thorough with everything I do and I'm very skilled in many ways.
ReplyDeleteKind regards,
Cassie
Good luck to the both you! It seems like a good cause, so I'm crossing my fingers for you.
ReplyDeleteThe Book Bandit.
DeleteHello Justice13, my nickname is Pasta4277 and I think I would fit perfectly in the profile you are looking for. I am a secret agent so I know how to handle these kind of things where you need to be discreet and keep it a secret. I have also had a ICT course so shutting down an alarm shouldn't be a problem for me. I am be thrilled to be your partner in crime!
ReplyDeleteKind regards,
Pasta4277