The Rats' Slaughter - General Black Cat

 

Hello, I am General Black Cat, a regular citizen of Belgium, pushed to their limit by some petulant men with power. I’m also a fan of history and its unique ways of torturing. You’ll understand in a minute. For this particular crime, I’ll be needing lots of rats. Therefore, we’ll first have to catch some. Secondly, we must go to the US and break into the White House. Once we’re in, we’ll have to find Trump. It’s important that we do this at night when he is asleep. Then we’ll gag Donald and tie him to the bed. We’ll put our rats in a cage or container, tie it tightly to his stomach with a belt and use something to heat it up. The rats will start desperately gnawing at his flesh to escape the heat, resulting in his death. For this particular crime, I need a stealthy and quick partner who is not afraid of rats. You must also have a cool nickname and costume for I will not be seen with a loser. You should have short nails as well to fasten the belt around the cage as I am incapable to do that with my long ones.

Comments

  1. The Book Bandit27 April 2026 at 23:35

    Sounds amazing, but how are you going to sneak in? And isn't Donald Trump married to someone? What are you going to do about that? I'm just curious as to how you are going to solve those problems. I'll definitely be looking at the news to see if your plan has succeeded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Midnight Stalker28 April 2026 at 00:12

    Hi, I'm the Midnight Stalker. This crime seems like something for me, since I'm good at being sneaky and sly. I don't have a particular costume but I'm sure I could arrange something cool in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your plan is absolutely amazing, everyone with a brain knows Trump absolutely deserves this. I have an addition to your plan. Have you seen Melania Trump's face when Trump says something or when he touches her? She HATES him lol. She's definitely not with him for love, so I thought we could include her in our plan and make her our third partner in crime. She would be able to get rid of him and inherit a huge amount of money! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567