The Missing Puppy - The Petnapper

 

Have you ever looked at a pet and thought, “You deserve a better home”? Then you might be exactly the person I am looking for. I really need someone who will help me with my crime. My name is the Petnapper. I am obsessed with animals, and I think that there is no one in this world who takes better care of animals than me. So, let me introduce you to my plan. I want to break into houses of people with pets. After that, we are going to steal every pet or animal that lives in those houses. Finally, we will bring them to my home and take care of them. For my crime, I am looking for someone who loves animals. My partner needs to have the ability to kill someone, in case the pet owners are not willing to cooperate. After stealing, I get very hungry, so a partner who can bake is welcome.

Now let’s save some animals!

Comments

  1. Just a side note: how are you going to afford all those pets? Are you going to steal money and/or the pet's toys from their homes while you're stealing them or are you already rich?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Book Bandit, by the way.

      Delete
  2. Hello dear Petnapper, my name is Ladybug and I think I am the one you're looking for. I'm a big animal lover who considers animal welfare to be very important. I'm fast, smart and never get caught, so I think we will form a good duo. Besides that I'm also verry good in the kitchen, so don't be afraid that you will be hungry, I will ensure that there is always something delicious to eat.
    Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Petnapper, I really love animals so when I saw this post I immediatly thought it was a crime where I can help you with. If it's ok for you I'd like to help you with this crime, I have the ability to kill someone and I am a very good baker. Althought I love your plan, I would like to have some pets too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord Chickenhead28 April 2026 at 00:14

    Dear petnapper, I believe our crimes are very similar, I would love to work together with you in both of our crimes. I can help you steal all your animals if I can also kill the humans who had chickens. Although I am th head of the sicilian mob I am also secretely a very good baker (DO NOT tell anyone).
    kind regards, Lord C.H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear petnapper , as we both want to kidnap dogs i think we are meant to be partners and as i will rob stores for money we will be able to take all the animals

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567