The Little Orange Man (TLOM) gets demolished by mosquitos (and Narwhalman) - InnocentSupervillain488

 

Hi, I am _____________ , a.k.a. InnocentSupervillain488. I am 488 minus something centimeters tall, explaining the number in my nickname, and I’m a kind, innocent supervillain. I’m planning on committing one of the greatest crimes history has ever seen. I will be collecting every mosquito on planet Earth, and also the one and only Narwhalman (my pet animal, mix between a Narwhal and a man. He has a Narwhal’s head and skin, but a human body.). Once this army is mine, I will use it to attack Donald Trump, a.k.a. The Little Orange Man (a.k.a. TLOM). To collect the mosquitos, I’ll have to wait until it’s summer. Then, in the evening (9 p.m.), I, with my partner in crime, will be flying around the world in a black private jet to catch every mosquito. We will manipulate them all at the same time (by using a giant pocket watch and let it swing in front of their eyes.), to let them work for us and to let them hate TLOM. This way, when we meet TLOM, they will automatically start to attack him, as if they’re made for it. In my partner in crime, I am looking for someone who is immune to mosquito bites, has a connection with TLOM and he or she or they or it has to be smaller then me so I can feel superior. Having a lot of charisma is always a bonus point in any situation during this crime.

See you soon.

Comments

  1. Hello, I am Grinch2.0 and as you might've seen I'm looking for someone to steal Christmas with. I saw your article and I started thinking, maybe I can use a private jet instead of a sleigh and while we are collecting the mosquitos, we could also steal Christmas. I have a Santa suit, immune to mosquito bites, so I think I will be perfect for this job. I also think The Little Orange Man will have a lot of Christmas food and trees and other Christmas stuff so maybe we can steal that after we attack The Little Orange Man. See you soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello InnocentSupervillain488, I saw you needed a partner in crime to demolish TLOM. If you have seen my post, you know I have very similar desires. although I must say that I'm not exactly what you are looking for, I still think i would be a perfect partner in crime. first of all I'm not immune to mosquito bites, but don't worry if the mosquito's sense my aura and charisma they wouldn't dare attack me. Secondly, I know the exact locations of TLOM house, so I have a connection with him. Sadly, I'm not smaller then you, but i dont think anyone will be, so I'm still the best option out there. And last but certainly not least, as I said earlier, I have tons of charisma.

    Let me know what you think about it ( If this plan fails, we can try my plan)
    Kind regards
    Full Gazzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Book Bandit28 April 2026 at 00:13

    Hi InnocentSupervillain488, I would like to help you out with your mission, but I am alas not immune to mosquito bites and I am not smaller than you. I also only know the address of Donald Trump, but that is something anyone can look up. I do think you're in luck, a lot of other villains here want to do something similar to Donald Trump, so maybe you can team up and combine your plans?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567