The Clothing Hunt - Pasta4277
Hello, my name is Pasta4277. I am very athletic and I have long, brown, curly hair. For a girl I am pretty tall, I am 176cm. To people I know I can be very friendly, but if I need to be honest, I also have mental health issues. Don’t worry, you won’t notice. So here is the thing: I want to commit a crime. My goal is to steal all the clothes of Anouk Stalmans because I love her outfits and I want to wear them. Here is the plan: first we need to hack the alarm system of her house. Then, we will try to sneak into the house and go to the second floor where her room is. After that, we will put all the clothes into bags and leave the house. Finally, we take the car and drive to a secret place. But I have a problem, I don’t have a partner in crime yet. I am looking for someone who knows something about fashion, someone who is very handy and smart to hack an alarm system. Do you think you could be my partner in crime ? Leave a message under this post.
I am not good at hacking an alarm system, but I am a very good thief and I love fashion. I want to help you, but I also want to steal her jewels.
ReplyDeleteHi Pasta4277, I am User93, I love fashion and I think I can help you, when I was younger my dad thaught me how to hack a computer. I'm not really sure if that's the same as an alarm system but I can try.
ReplyDeleteUser93
Hello Pasta4277, I am the Petnapper and i am a master in sneaking into houses. I will only help if Anouk Stalmans has a pet. If she does, then we will steal the pet too. You keep the clothes and i keep the pet. Does that sounds like a deal?
ReplyDelete