The Bloody Wig - The Lady Killer

 

I am the Lady Killer. I am bald because I have an uncommon disease, but before the disease, I had very long and beautiful hair. I have already spent most of my life in the hospital, but the doctors can’t do anything to make my hair grow. This has made me very upset and frustrated and that’s why I want to take revenge for all the unfair things that happen in the world. I want to take revenge by killing women (most likely with long hair) and cutting off their hair. With this hair, I can make wigs for myself and for other people that have the same disease as me. I kill these women because it’s easier for me to cut their hair and because I like to do illegal things. For my crime, I need a partner in crime to help me. I am specifically looking for a handsome, good-looking man in his late twenties with short or no hair. He also needs to be muscular and athletic. For the crime, I want him to flirt with women so that they hopefully want to get a ride and he can take them with him to a (my) house. I’ll hide in the house and his job is to offer the woman a drink so that he can go to the kitchen to grab it. Once the woman sits alone at the table, I appear and stab the woman in the back. Then, I cut off her hair and I drop her body in the woods close to my house. My partner in crime needs to be persuasive but he also needs to have the ability to keep a secret.

Comments

  1. Midnight Stalker27 April 2026 at 23:39

    That is a very thoughtful and considerate plan that you've come up with. Unfortunately, I'm not what you are looking for but I hope you succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloodthirsty, but I like it. Unfortunately am I, like Midnight Stalker, not the kind of person you're looking for. Succes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I am what you're looking for, but I do think it's a great idea. Now you don't have to pay for the wigs. I am not a good looking man, but I do like killing people, so maybe I can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are a genius for doing this and I can help you just until we get to the part of killing. I really like committing crimes but I don't handle blood very well. I do think if we just put some poison in the womens drinks it will also be fine and then I can walk away just before they die. I hope you find the right person to commit this crime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567