Survival - Cassie

 

My younger sister went missing without leaving a clue where she went and why, so it became my mission to find her. Now, I am an undercover FBI agent, and she is the reason I went into this job. I am trying to find her secretly using information only people from the FBI could use. But then I saw her online on a tv show. I looked very closely and I could confirm that it was my sister. She has changed a lot, but I could recognize her everywhere. Then, I looked at the program’s name, and it is a deadly and highly secured live survival game where only the last person wins and survives. I immediately started to panic because I knew my sister and she would never win this. So, I will be the one saving her even if it takes everything. I would risk it all for her even doing things I wouldn’t normally do, but I cannot do this alone. Therefore, I am looking for a partner in crime. I need someone who can hack every system, someone who does not look suspicious, that way we can do things very sneakily. Lastly, I need someone who can figure everything out by putting pieces together.

Comments

  1. Hello Cassie, I am scary child and I think I could help. I have a younger sister too, so I understand you. I really like to hack and figure things out. Like I said, I am a child, so I do not look suspicious at all. But I don't know if you would like to work with a child?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Book Bandit28 April 2026 at 00:05

    Is this game by any chance The Hunger Games? If so, I hope that you and your partner are ready to fight for your lives. While I would gladly help you, I think that I would be more of a nuisance, than any help to you, so I am going to leave this one alone. The best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567