Spirit Twin - the Blue Spirit

 

I am the Blue Spirit. They call me the Blue Spirit because no one ever notices me. I am very fast and I can make great plans. Stealing has always been important to me, but this time it is different. This time I will make a lot of money.

I have been planning for days now. It is finally decided: I will steal all the drugs from one of the biggest Italian drug sellers. The thing is that this will not be easy because they are very smart and have a lot of protection. They transport all the drugs in big trucks, but the crazy part about this is that they tell everyone they transport chickens. Everyone knows them as chicken transporters, but they use this as a distraction so that no one suspects them of selling drugs. The trucks start in this abandoned place and drives further to big cities all over Europe. My plan is to sneak into that abandoned place, then steal a truck and fill it up with as much drugs as I can. After, I will drive as far as I can and sell the drugs for double the price.

Sadly I can’t do this crime alone so I need a partner in crime. I need someone who is fast and knows a lot about computers so we can easily sneak in. My partner in crime also needs to be a good liar so no one will suspect us. Lastly, the most important thing: my partner in crime needs to speak Italian or at least three languages. The money that we will make will be divided in half.

Comments

  1. Hey I am Blueba, I think you would be a really good partner in crime for me. You want to earn money and that's exactly what my plan is. You are fast, and can easily make plans which is great for me because I want to rob a bank! The only problem is we both need someone who knows alot about computers, but for the rest i think we are perfect for eachother! I am half Italian so that is great for your plan and I am a excellent liar. In my case when we have the money we will divide it in half aswell, so we are on the same golf lenght in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Book Bandit27 April 2026 at 23:48

    That seems like an ingenious plan, but aren't you afraid that the drug sellers will come after you? Do you really think that you can get away before they track you down? On the other side, if you succeed, you will indeed be very rich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Blue Spirit, I am Fashion Icon and I would love to help you! You seem like a terrific partner in crime! I was born in Rome and still live there so my Italian is great! I also am an amazing liar (I stayed in the closet for 18 years and nobody noticed). The only problem are my computer skills, they're basically non existent. But I will be able to find someone who has these skills. Are you willing to have two partners?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an EVIL plan, since I'm specialized in EVIL computer science. I am also an excellent liar, in court i told the judge I killed 5 people instead of 2, and he believed me (MUHAHAHAHA). I myself am unable to speak Italian (my only weakness), but i do have an Italian speaking robot called pablitolo, he'll be willing to translate for me for aboiut 200$ an hour.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567