Snow White and the dark past - Snow Black
Hello, I am Snow Black and I’m looking for you to help me with my crime. I’ll explain what my crime is. I am the creator of the new movie ‘Snow White and the dark past’. This film comes out in 2028. For the role of Snow White, I have chosen a girl that I met in the past. When I think of that time, bad memories come up, so I’ll take revenge on her! I’ll do that with ‘the toxic apple’. I’ve written the story of this new film based on the original story, so the witch will give Snow White the toxic apple (Snow White thinks the apple isn’t toxic in real life), and the girl dies. My partner in crime has to be someone who doesn’t become sick in an airplane, because after this crime, I will travel for days to another land, so we will be safe. I need someone who has the confidence to look for a dealer where you can find a very toxic substance. When you have found it, we will put it in the apple (you can do it, because I will be very busy with the film). I hope you are my perfect partner in crime! It will be a fantastic movie (not for Snow White)…
I think this is a very creative way too take revenge on someone! I absolutely love this idea, but i'm not that creative so it's not really something for me. I also like that you gave clear instructions, so it's easy to find the right person.
ReplyDeleteHello Snow black. I love the idea you have to take revenge on her and I think it's very creative. I could get the poisson very fast with my car because I will have a lot of sportcars after my crime. I love traveling so I will not get sick in the airplane.
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm Grinch2.0 and I think I could be perfect for this job. I don't get sick in airplanes because I am learning to ride a flying sleigh and there is way more turbulence there. I just can't be there when Snow White dies because I am afraid of dead bodies but I don't think this will be a problem.
ReplyDeleteHello. I think I can help you with the poison. I know a lot of dealers and I'm not afraid to kill someone. I also don't get sick in airplanes, so I think I am the perfect partner.
ReplyDeleteHello dear Snow Black, I think this is a job for me and I'm willing to help you. I have a lot of connections around the world, so it will be an easy job to find your toxic substance. I really need a good vacation so this is the perfect ocasion, I've never been on a plane but don't worry I won't get sick! I would really like the help you to give the girl the karma she deserves.
ReplyDeleteLadybug