Puppy Thiefs - Lafayette
I am the famous kidnapper Lafayette. Who is known for her skills . I’m very smart and flexible , and I have never been sentenced . The crime I need help with is very simple. We are going to kidnap all the cats and dogs we can find and house them , We will also need to rob a bank so we will be able to buy a house that will fit them all. That is why you need to bring a firearm and have an alibi because when we will rob the bank I don’t want us to be a suspect so , we will also be disguised do no one will recognise us . Now, for this to succeed I need someone who is determined to go beyond what they physically can endure we need to work for a long time to get all the puppies, so you can’t be lazy . It will be helpful if you were fast so it won’t take long to bugler houses and steal the pets. I also need you to keep the hostages at the bank calm while I take the money , so you can’t be panicky . Last , my most important requirement is that you must like animals . If you don’t , I will not let you help me . So if you fit this description , you are perfect for the crime and should help me .
Hello Lafayette, I am the Petnapper. I think you have found the perfect partner because I am obsessed with animals. I fit perfectly in your descriptions. I am a hard-working person and I am motivated to help you with your crime. I am loved by animals and I do whatever it takes to give them a better home. We have the same ideas and the same goals so let's be partners in crime.
ReplyDeleteHello Lafayette, I'm Pink Porsche and I like your idea of your crime. I think I could help a lot for your crime. My name already says it but I love cars and after my crime I would have a lot of fast cars. So I could help you move all the puppies and cats towords the safe place and all that in not so long of a time.
ReplyDeleteyou can be the escape car
DeleteAs someone who is specialized in being EVIL, i don't find this plan nearly EVIL enough, but alas I am still willing to help under one condition: I get two puppies to do an EVIL exeperiment on, I want to know which soap is the most dog friendly (for EVIL reasons of course).
ReplyDeleteHello Lafayette, my name is Pasta4277 and i think I could be you partner in crime. At home I have 2 dogs and 3 cats so I am very good with puppy's and animals in general. I would love to help you out.
ReplyDeleteKind regards,
Pasta4277