Ladybug looking for her Cat Noir - Ladybug
Let me introduce myself: they call me Ladybug. I’m not the hero people think I am. I move fast, think faster, and never get caught. A bright red suit with black dots, long black hair, and a mask that hides me identity. By day I’m just a normal girl, by night I rob banks. Yes for the money, but not for luxury, not for fame. I use the money to save the animals that are in danger because of climate change. Forests are disappearing, oceans are getting polluted, animals are losing their homes, and people are not doing enough to help, so I do. I take the money and save what’s left. Rescue missions, protect habits, …But I can’t do this alone. So I’m looking for my Cat Noir, someone who is fearless and not afraid of danger. You need to be good with computers and especially good at hacking, to turn off all the alarms. You also need to be able to drive a car, and you need to be strong enough to climb, run and escape when needed. You don’t need to be perfect, but you need to care about the mission. Because this isn’t just a crime, it’s for a good cause. Are you the one I’m looking for? Meet me under the city light.
Ladybug
Hi, Ladybug. I'm really interested in your crime, I love how you care about the world and animals. I own a vintage store so we could also use some of mine money for the animals. I'm fearless, but not the best with computers.
ReplyDeleteHello Ladybug. I am Scary child and I would love to help you! I am good with computers, I like to hack, I am strong and fast, ... But there is one problem: I am a child, so I don't have my driver's license yet. If you still need me (although I can't drive) answer please!
ReplyDelete