Hi, I need a fellow hero/criminal - Full Gazzz

 

Hello partner in crime, I am full gazzz. You are probably thinking now: ‘What does he mean with criminal OR hero. Well, I am going to save all of us by sacrificing a part of us. Here’s the plan, I’m going to fly over the United States with 56 planes in which we will load tons of mustard gas. As we fly over the united states we will unleash the mustard gas over the whole country to murder president Trump and his followers. So yes, millions of innocent people will dye, but its for the greater good. To murder a villain you’ve got to be a better villain. So if you are in the military and are in possession of 56 planes, and you can look up ‘how to make mustard gas’ on chat GPT and have the money to make 30 tons of it and last but not least, you want to save the world of Donald Trump, add me on Snapchat so we can discus the plan

See you soon

Full Gazz

Comments

  1. The Lady Killer27 April 2026 at 23:45

    Hello full gazz, I think I can help you with the crime. I like to take revenge on (bad) people even if innocent people have to deal with the consequences. Even though I'm not in the military, I have some connections that will help me with getting lots of planes. I'll add you on Snapchat so we can discuss the plan and hopefully save the world of Donald Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i read this i remembered i made an EVIL vat full of EVIL mustard gas back in 1945, since it was the only weakness of my arch nemesis back then (until he died in 1950 after getting salmonella). I could sent it to you but I demand that you pay me before i send it out (nothing personal, I just got scammed once by selling a nuclear bomb, only for them to not pay me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. InnocentSupervillain48827 April 2026 at 23:55

    Dear Full Gazzz,
    Believe it or not, but I've also planned on trying to kill Donald Trump. I, being a really smart person, would love to help you out, since I am capable of looking up 'how to make mustard gas' on chatGPT. I do also have quite some money, let's just say 30 tons of mustard gas would be some spare change. The only problem is that I ain't part of the military, but I do happen to know someone who is in possession of exactly 56 planes.
    Full Gazzz to the United States!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Full Gazzz! I don't think this crime is suitable for me, but I can definitely give you the names of some people in the military who would be glad to help you! (I'm a lawyer so I know a lot of people)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567