Gold and Diamonds - Blood Crown

 

Hello, I’m Blood Crown. I’m a criminal and I love jewels. That is why I need you to be my partner. I can run very fast and I’m a professional thief. I’m a great fighter, because it is easier to rob someone when you can fight. I want to rob the most beautiful and expensive jewels. The Queen’s crown jewels. My plan is to break in through the roof at nicht. We will climb down with a robe and break a window on the second floor. There will be two guards. We will kill them and then take the elevator to the third floor. On the third floor, I need you to hack the security system, then the door will open and we can go inside the room with the crown jewels. There, we will have to go through the security system and avoid the lasers. Then we can grab the jewels and run out there as fast as we can. You have to wear gloves, so we won’t leave any fingerprints. I need a partner who is very flexible and who isn’t afraid to kill someone. If you want to be my partner, you have to be able to hack computers and security systems. If you join me, we will split the jewels and the money.

Comments

  1. Dear Blood Crown, I think you can help me we have sort of the same plan, I am ABLE to strangle the guards with my hair! My hair is very think and long so i swing with it from left to right so i won't have to touch anything. We both want to earn money so we will be rich, I am super flexible and will easily avoid the lasers. The only thing is im not really experienced with computers and hacking security systems, but let me know what you think. byee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is Blueba by the way

      Delete
    2. I think it is a great idea to strangle the guards with your hair, so we won't leave any fingerprints. But I really need someone to hack the security system.

      Delete
  2. Hello Blood Crown, I am Scary child and I think this is a very good idea! The problem is: I don't want to kill someone. So I don't think I can be your partner. If you need me for another crime, you can always ask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Blood Crown. I think this is a great idea. I'm really into fashion and would love to help you steal those jewels. I'm also fast and mysterious, and I think I could really help commit your crime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567