Dr Evil’s evil plan to evilly take over the world - Dr. Evil
I am the infamous Dr. Evil, I am search of an evil assistant who is willing to help me achieve my plan to take over the world. In order for this genius evil plan to work, you must bring me a rubber duck (I can’t get one myself since I’ve got a restraining order after poisoning my local burger king).
You may ask yourself why I’m in need of a rubber duck. Well, after doing some evil research I found out that a rubber duck is the perfect object to turn into an evil laser, since rubber ducks are made of rubberducketal, a rare metal that is capable of creating plasma beams. In order to make this evil laser powerful enough to take over the world, I will also need someone who is specialized in evil science, since it would take way to long to do It all by evil myself.
Once we finish this evil rubber duck laser™ we shall finally take over the world using this simple 3-step guide:
1. Blow up France to make the world leaders scared
2. Ask leaders if I can take over the world
3. Take over the world
As you can see, this evil plan is fool proof and there is not a single way this can go wrong. Once I am an evil ruler you shall be rewarded with the honour of being my personal servant.
Dear Dr. Evil,
ReplyDeleteI, InnocentSupervillain488, am really interested in your crime. It's the perfect plan to take over the world and you really convinced me that nothing can go wrong. I, being one of the few so called 'laser specialists' out there, would love to use my knowledge of evil science to help you with your evil plan.
I would be willing to help, I am a genious after all.
ReplyDeleteWell thank you Dr. Evil, did i tell already you that you're very hansome.
DeleteHello Dr. Evil, I'm the Lady Killer and I'm sure I can help you with your crime. First of all, I live close by a rubber duck factory, so I can give you as many rubber ducks as you want. I am also very evil and some people even say that I'm a bit psycopathic. Your plan sounds very clear and well-organised, so I would love to help you with your crime.
ReplyDelete