Don't trust anyone - Blueba

 

I am Blueba, I act like I am very innocent and don’t know what is happening, but I do. My hair is very long which helps me in many situations. I may be pretty but don’t let that fool you. My plan is to try to hack into the biggest bank on this planet and steal all the money there. Firstly I strangle all the guards with my hair, secondly you sneak in through the underground tunnels to get to the safe. There you try to unlock it. While this is happening, I will come to you. When you got the money we run as fast as we can out of there. We both always have knives on us, you gave a map so you can find the safe easily. My requested partner in crime has to be pretty slim and fast, very computer smart and be able to communicate. While we are doing the crime. We also try to avoid each other as much as possible, so they don’t think there is two of us!

Comments

  1. the Blue Spirit27 April 2026 at 23:49

    Hey, I am the Blue Spirit. I'd like to start by saying that I think this is meant to be because we both have blue in our names. I think we are perfect for each other's crime because we both want to steal and make a lot of money. You are pretty and I am smart so we can easily seduce security guards. The only downside is that we both need someone who is great with computers, but we will find a way to solve that problem. We have the same goals so that will help us to communicate easily. So basically we could be great partners in crime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Midnight Stalker27 April 2026 at 23:51

    Hi, I think that I could help you out with this. Though I don't have incredible computer skills, I assume that I'd be able to unlock the safe since I've done it a couple of times before. I'm also pretty fast and quiet, so I think this job might be for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how you will strangle guards with your hair, but I do love the idea of killing innocent people and robbing a bank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Blueba! I can't help you with this crime but I did want to let you know that you have to be careful, because I've been to that bank and there are a lot of cameras! I think you should wear a mask, so they can't identify you!
    Good luck!
    Kind regards,
    Justice13

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Black Cat of Salvation28 April 2026 at 00:06

    Hello, Blueba. I would like to join you, for I am in need of some money myself. You would also benefit from hiring me, because I would be perfect for the job. I am, as my name suggests, very cat-like. Therefore, I am slim, stealthy, and fast. Surely, I'll be able to figure out how to open the safe's lock, since I'm also smart, like a cat. I'm not very good with computers, but I'm sure I'll figure that out, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bleuba, I'm Ladybug, a pretty slim and fast women with long black hair, just like you. I like your idea but I'm absolutly not good with computers, so I don't think I can help you. I'm also planning to rob a bank so, maby we'll meet one time!
    Best regards Ladybug

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567