Car Obsessed? - Pink Porsche

 

My name is Pink Porsche. One of my biggest obsession is cars and the sound of theme. I’m actually very smart that’s why our plan will succeed because I’ll think everything through of course. I know a lot about cars but also about the human brain and how it works. That’s why my ideal crime is robbing multiple luxurious car stores .I want to do this after closing hours because then there are less people. I would like to at least get a pink Porsche, an alfa Romeo and a Ferrari but I would like more. If you are my partner in crime, you can of course choses cars wich you would like to have. But I would like for you to have at least these 3 characteristics. First of all you should have your drive’s license. Also, you should know things about the security system of the stores. Third it would be handy you have a truck to transport all the cars to our home country. If you have an as big obsession over cars as me, and you want to commit a crime for it, contact me.

Comments

  1. Hello Pink Porsche, Fashion Icon here. Since I always need to look fabulous, a few new iconic cars wouldn't hurt. I think i'd be a great partner since I am used to robbing stores. I do have my driver's license but I don't own a truck, though I think we could manage to steal one. Are you open to this idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pink Porsche, I am scary child and I am obsessed with cars. So I would love to help you, but I can't. Because I am a child and I don't have my driver's license yet. But good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Book Bandit28 April 2026 at 00:07

    Sadly, I don't meet any of you requirements, but I think that there are a lot of people who do. So I wish you the best of luck with your mission and your search for a partner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Pink Porsche. I love this idea, because I love the way cars look but I've never owned one of those. I think I could really help commit your crime, but unfortunately I don't own a truck large enough to transport cars. I do own a store, so I know a lot about security systems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pink porsche, as you need to steal cars and i need to steal dogs , I think we are a great team because what does dogs love cars and I do have a truck as i need to transport alot of dogs all the time .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Savage Fashionista? - Fashion Icon

Who wants to help me steal some chickens? - Kidnapper567