A Book Bandit's Partner - the Book Bandit
Dear scoundrel
My name is the Book Bandit and I am planning to rob all of the important book stores in the UK and Belgium. Yes, you read that right. All of them. Alas is this task a bit too hard for me to complete alone, so I am going to need a partner in crime, which is where you come in. I have a few requirements, nothing too big, I assure you. One, you have to be charming. Two, you have to be good-looking. And three, you have to be able to take risks. I, myself, am not good at taking them, so I need someone to balance that out. Now, if you’ve read until here, you must be interested. If not, give this paper to someone else, someone who you think might fit this description. If you’re interested, please continue reading. Yes? Done? Great. Here’s the basics of the plan: first, the both of us each infiltrate a book store and learn our way around. After winning the trust of the manager, the person who works there smuggles the other one in. We then steal the books and put them in a van. The van goes to the our secret hide-out and we unload there the books. Each time, we will have to adapt to the people working in the store, hence why charm and a pretty face is so important, so it’ll be a challenging job. If you think you’re up for the task, please paint a purple ‘BBP’ on a Waterstones, De Standaard Boekhandel, or another important bookstore. I’ll find you.
Evil regards
Your maybe-partner-in-crime
The Book Bandit
Hi, Grinch2.0 here, I think I will be perfect for this job. I am extremely goodlooking if you take away beer belly. Just one problem, I don't have purple paint, but I have replied to this article so maybe you could contact me here. I really like to read books while I eat Christmas desserts. Reach out to me if you think I could be your partner please.
ReplyDeleteEvil regards
Your hopefully-partner-in-crime
Hi, that sounds like a really good plan. I'm the type of person who goes unnoticed quite easily, so I definitely do not meet the criteria. I hope you find the person you're looking for, though.
ReplyDeleteDear Book Bandit,
ReplyDeleteI am Snow Black and I think I'm your perfect partner in crime! I think I can help you with this fantastic crime, because I like adventure and the adrenaline. I am aslo very good at manipulate people with my charm and pretty face, so I think the crime will be error-free. Today, I'll buy my purple paint and then I paint 'BBP' in big letters in the Standaard Boekhandel (Leuven). I am sure we can also write a book about our adventures and our perfect partnership after this perfect crime!
Best regards
Your perfect partner in crime: Snow Black
Dear Book Bandit. I think I'm the one you need. Charm and beauty are my specialties. I don't care much for books, but your little crime seems fun. And I'm guessing I'll get something out of this too?
ReplyDelete